If you have a concern that has not been listed here or elsewhere on our website, please click the Request Counselling button to get in touch with us to see if we can provide support for your specific concern. If it is an issue that we provide services for, we can send you an intake form and get you started on the process of receiving services from us. If it is not an issue that we address in our practice, we can provide you with a referral to a qualified counsellor in our local area.

Bother to include? Helpful or unhelpful?

  • Eating Disorders

  • Gender Dysphoria

  • Borderline Personality Disorder

  • Domestic Violence

  • Play Therapy

  • Art Therapy

  • Couples Counselling

  • Children and Youth